Re: DRM 3.2 Smart Bootable ISO runs into signature verification issues when booted

The signature file missing from inventory collector is likely why the error is occurring. I deleted and re-installed DRM on a W10x64 workstation. I created the smart boot again, it included the sign file. Check this location and see if the sign file is showing for you.

http://downloads.dell.com/folder05474340m/1/

Daniel Mysinger
Dell EMC, Enterprise Engineer

Get support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO

0 Kudos
Saulc
1 Copper

Re: DRM 3.2 Smart Bootable ISO runs into signature verification issues when booted

I got the exact same problem, trying to update some R620 and R630.

When booting, i get the same error: Signature verification for inventory collector failed

Exiting DSU!

drm_files/apply_bundles.sh execution is completed ....

Press Enter to reboot ....

Using Repository Manager 3.2.0.508 to download bundles and build ISO file.

Fresh install with all bundle files freshly downloaded.

Any solution to this anoying problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JustANickname
1 Copper

What I did:

Renamed folder FOLDER05474340M  in Store. Thx to bruce-bwarrington.com for doing job of comparing ISOs.

Which caused DRM to re-donwload it, when creating  iso.

And .sign file was there in Store again.

Created .iso and .sign file was included  and after  .sign file was there - I could see no more in FOLDER05474340M   folder in Store.

As I believe problem appeared after updating plugins - problem seem to be there.

Something like moving instead of copying for this .sign file.

Update seem to be runing from such an ISO. Copying file manualy to the folder seem not to work.

0 Kudos