Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 18th, 2017 12:00

Dells website ordering "cart"

Am I the only one who hates the web ordering cart?

As I see it,  the cart works some times. I email the cart to clients, sometimes it works, other times they can't pull the cart up. My solution is to send it to myself, print it to a PDF, then send to the client. Today I decide to print the cart after I saved it, well I end up on a page with no print option, nonsense. I had log out  completely, then back in to print. Other times the cart is saved, it works, but then disappears in a day or two; fine, if your updating of  prices makes it old, honor the price for a few days and stop screwing around with saved carts. Then another goody, your sales people  can get to the carts half the time. The cart system is obtuse, no one ever fixes it. So aggravating. One of my clients was so frustrated  with the web ordering, he wanted to go HP.

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

February 18th, 2017 14:00

Am I the only one who hates the web ordering cart?

Nope :) 

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

February 18th, 2017 18:00

Maybe the cart issues just affect trolls :emotion-7:

Flash, they are punishing me with the idiotic robot test., not working in Firefox, but works in Explorer..... should I be surprised?  Maybe they not paying the web guys enough.

7 Technologist

• 

16.3K Posts

February 19th, 2017 13:00

ha ha :)

I've never had the robot test not work, although I only have to put it in when I'm out and about ... it doesn't ask me at home. Maybe because you are using Firefox ... try a real browser, like IE or Chrome ;)

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

February 19th, 2017 15:00

Must be Firefox, as you click on pictures, more just kept coming, one fades out, another fades in, never ending. . Actually just some bored Dell tech in the background playing around :emotion-43:

Definitely Firefox, have to open IE and paste

No Events found!