Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 4th, 2015 09:00

NEED HELP ON FCC ID NUMBER

Hi,

We  bought three pallets of Dell Poweredge M1000E which has M600 blades on them.There are 12 chassis and 192 blades total. We bought this item from Sweden and in order to clear the US customs we needed to fill up the FCC   FORM 740 which needs FCC ID. We have service tag# but it says they are out of warranty and item location as Sweden. Can some help please how to get the FCC ID# on this items for custom purpose ? I don't need any warranty or so on this item.

Thank you

Roshan

214 649 8706

Hi-Tech Computer Parts

135 Posts

November 12th, 2015 14:00

What you are looking for is the Dell Safety, EMC, and Environmental Safety website.

There you will find data sheet on each of their products including the PowerEdge M100E (regulatory model BMX01) and the PowerEdge M600 Blade (regulatory model 10G-TOM)

Main site:
www.dell.com/.../product-info-datasheets-safety-emc-environmental

PowerEdge M1000e:
i.dell.com/.../pedge_m1000e_us.pdf

PowereEdge M600:
www.dell.com/.../pedge_m600.pdf

135 Posts

November 12th, 2015 14:00

Additionally, a good resource for you is the email address US_Export_Classification@Dell.com where you can send inquiries regarding importing and exporting classification of Dell products.

Edit:  I said 'additionally' as this was a follow up to my own post... but it appears that that post was held for moderator review since it has links to websites... ironically, Dell websites, but websites none the less.

• 

6.2K Posts

November 4th, 2015 17:00

Hello

I haven't seen one of our systems have an FCC ID number. The ID number is not required. Our systems should contain either an FCC logo indicating that they meet standards or have a statement on them about meeting FCC standards.

http://transition.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/help.html

Thanks

1.2K Posts

November 12th, 2015 03:00

There is a black system compliance label on each blade and the chassis the fcc info is printed there.

No Events found!