Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 16th, 2015 06:00

Power Edge T610, Power Supply is working but control panel wont light up and I cant boot server?

Hi,

I have a t610 power edge server, after powering down the server and restarting it, the control panel stopped working. (nothing being displayed and the on/off power button doesn't respond either.

We then checked the power supply led health lights and they are on full green (no indication of a problem) the led light o the motherboard is also lighting up full green (no indication of a error)

I have tried plugging in an cross over Ethernet cable to the idac service port but the led lights do not turn on (not recognising or responding to the cable) when I plug the cable into my laptop it too doesn't recognise the cable and no led light turns on etc...

Please Help Urgently!

• 

8.5K Posts

June 16th, 2015 14:00

Hi,
If you hold in the I button on the system LCD does anything show up? Try to reseat the power supplies and control panel cable from the front to the system board.Page 139 downloads.dell.com/.../poweredge-t610_Owner%27s%20Manual_en-us.pdf
If that doesn’t work, try taking out any PCIe cards, bring it to a single stick of memory per processor.

No Events found!