Highlighted
dgfrandin
1 Nickel

R210 Drive Caddy Mounting Hardware

Jump to solution

I just bought a refurbed PE R210 server. It came with no drives but did include the two drive caddies, but none of the obviously special mounting hardware needed to mount two drives. Can someone point me to a source for these items?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dgfrandin
1 Nickel

RE: R210 Drive Caddy Mounting Hardware

Jump to solution

Thank you!! Will get an order in immediately...

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello

but none of the obviously special mounting hardware needed to mount two drives

Could you be more specific about what hardware you are missing, it is not obvious to me.

We don't sell hard drive carriers by themselves. We only sell them as part of a kit with a drive, but I might be able to give you part numbers for what you are missing.

Thanks

Daniel Mysinger
Dell EMC, Enterprise Engineer

Get support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO

0 Kudos
dgfrandin
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

What I'm missing are the obviously special screws and fiber/rubber spacers that the screws go thru into the 3.5" SATA drive in each of the two hard drive caddies.. For testing, I'm currently using two standard screws on one side of the drive, which is NOT a permanent fix...

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

screws and fiber/rubber spacers that the screws go thru into the 3.5" SATA drive

Those parts cannot be ordered from us, they are included with the cage. The part number of the screw is 4YF4V. I do not have a part number listed for the rubber pieces. If you want to order the cages the part numbers are:

HDD 0: 5N28P
HDD 1: 2RKYK

Thanks

Daniel Mysinger
Dell EMC, Enterprise Engineer

Get support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO

0 Kudos
dgfrandin
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Thank you!! Will get an order in immediately...

0 Kudos