Highlighted
SDGSRL
1 Copper

power supply SERVER PE710

Jump to solution

hello

we are searching for a power supply that can replace the old code N870P-S0, for a server model PE710.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Best regards

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

RE: power supply SERVER PE710

Jump to solution

SDGSRL,

The part number you need would be J98GF or YFG1C, they are the replacement for the original 870w power supply.

Let me know if this helps.

Chris Hawk

Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro 
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
BotMan
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Chris,

Could you please verify that the J98GF is an 870W supply? I was under the impression that this was one of the 570W versions.

Also, the 870W supplies in my R710 have a part number of VT6G4 (manufactured by Emerson, Model A870P-00), so the OP might want to know about these as well when searching for replacements. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

SDGSRL,

The part number you need would be J98GF or YFG1C, they are the replacement for the original 870w power supply.

Let me know if this helps.

Chris Hawk

Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
BotMan
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Chris,

Could you please verify that the J98GF is an 870W supply? I was under the impression that this was one of the 570W versions.

Also, the 870W supplies in my R710 have a part number of VT6G4 (manufactured by Emerson, Model A870P-00), so the OP might want to know about these as well when searching for replacements. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
paetsdellcc
1 Nickel

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
SDGSRL
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hello,

thank you all  for your replies.

I checked and the J98GF is a 570W as far as I've seen. We'll look for an 870W version, thank you!

Kind regards

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I apologize, I am not certain why I listed J98GF, as it isn't an 870w.. As you stated there is VT6G4., as well as PT164.

Chris Hawk

0 Kudos