kimadjet
1 Nickel

Is the PowerVault MD3800i still supported?

Hello! Is the PowerVault MD3800i still supported? Has it reached "End of Life" status? Thanks for your support.
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Is the PowerVault MD3800i still supported?

Hello kimadjet,

The MD3800i is still supported.  It reached end of selling life at the end of January 2019.  Are you having an issue with your MD3800i or were you looking at purchasing an MD3800i?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

DELL-Sam L
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
kimadjet
1 Nickel

Hello!

We're having an issue with one of our MD3800is. We switched to our failover datacenter (also an MD3800i) and we're trying to repair our main site. The thing is, our warranty has expired (we were facing some issues renewing it) and we're wondering if components would still be available for purchase should something goes wrong.

What are our best options, now, to get back to our main datacenter ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos

Hello kimadjet,

We still have replacement parts for your MD3800i.  Which part on your MD3800i is failing? Do you happen to have a support bundle from your MD3800i so that we can review it to see what is going on with your MD3800i?

DELL-Sam L
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
kimadjet
1 Nickel

Hello

Our support contract (with a partner) has expired and we're wondering if we could get a support contract directly with Dell

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

Hello kimadjet,

I will send you a private message and if you can send me your service tag I can look to see what options maybe available for your MD3800i.

DELL-Sam L

0 Kudos