AntoBen
1 Copper

Password Reset for PowerVault 124T autoloader

I have a PowerVault 124T autoloader and I cannot log into through the web console & from the device front panel.

What is the default username and password for the 124T through the web console & front panel login?

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: Password Reset for PowerVault 124T autoloader

Hello AntoBen,

The default username for the Remote Management Unit is admin. The default password is password.  The front panel is not set with a password by default. When you try to login using the web utility what is the numbers in the ** **?  Here is an example **12345**.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

DELL-Sam L
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
AntoBen
1 Copper

Thanks Sam,

My engineer Managed to break the password with the help of Dell On Line support...

0 Kudos
MichaelG5
1 Copper

Hello, I have that same problem with PowerVault 124T My password: 448233 Could You help me please? Regards, Michael
0 Kudos

Hello MichaelG5,

I will send you a private message with your password.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

DELL-Sam L
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
MOE-MONEY1
1 Copper

Hi, my issue is that the Default User Name and Password don't work and I'm not getting an error like the other user with the ***####***

Is there a way to reset the User and Password back to the Defaults?

0 Kudos
MOE-MONEY1
1 Copper

After taking  a look at the PowerVault Manual, it appears that I need to use Internet Explorer.  I am now seeing the a number similar to what other users reported. My code is **56050**.

Can you send me a Temp Password so that I can login and correct this issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

username - fa

password - 53f6

0 Kudos