- the SSD is completely blank and un-initialized.
- normally initially appears in BIOS first
- must use Window's Disk Management to detect, initialize, partition and format drive before use
Maybe try direct connection to on-board SATA port instead of Flex-Bay.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.