Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 13th, 2015 01:00

2150CDN fuser parts

Hi all

I have been given a 2150CDN printer and the paper flag in the fuser is missing, so obviously, when turning on, a paper jam error occurs.

My questions are :

1.  Is the paper flag a procurable part and if so does anyone know the part number?

2. If the flag isn't available, does anyone know the part number for the entire fuser?

I have tried logging in to support but keep getting an error that my service tag number and express service code are wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

David

• 

16.7K Posts

July 15th, 2015 11:00

david_potter,

You can call the Dell Spare Parts Department at 1-877-717-3355 to inquire about the parts availability for this printer.

July 15th, 2015 17:00

Thanks Jesse

Ahh, perhaps a bit more information on my part :)

Located in Australia, have called Dell Aust and after the hassle of the numbers being wrong (huh?  not sure how that works - but moving on) was transferred to 3 different departments before being promised a call back nearly 2 weeks ago.  Still waiting.

Is there an email I can get for spare-parts without having to input service numbers?  Even USA spare-parts?  Might be worth the freight if I can actually speak to someone without being transferred all over the shop :)

Thanks David  

No Events found!