kdruthe
1 Copper

I was sent a download to be able to fax on my 944 since I have dsl.  Does anyone know that link? Tx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
7- Thorium

Re: 944 fax

Jump to solution

kdruthe,

If you got the 944 printer working, which you did not click verify answer(s) in  your other post, then make a system restore point. Start, all programs, accessories, systems tools, system restore.

I was told this application is the fax program but I cannot confirm this.

You can also try...

As for faxing, if you have the disk that came with the printer, then insert the Printer disk and stop it from running. Go to My Computer and double click on it. Look for the drive with the Dell disk in it. Right click on it, left click explore. Look for the Fax Folder. In the Fax Folder, right click on setup.exe and left click run as administrator. This will install the Fax program.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

1 Reply
Highlighted
7- Thorium

Re: 944 fax

Jump to solution

kdruthe,

If you got the 944 printer working, which you did not click verify answer(s) in  your other post, then make a system restore point. Start, all programs, accessories, systems tools, system restore.

I was told this application is the fax program but I cannot confirm this.

You can also try...

As for faxing, if you have the disk that came with the printer, then insert the Printer disk and stop it from running. Go to My Computer and double click on it. Look for the drive with the Dell disk in it. Right click on it, left click explore. Look for the Fax Folder. In the Fax Folder, right click on setup.exe and left click run as administrator. This will install the Fax program.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015