aronowaugh
1 Copper

AIO 962

I recently changed a black cartrige and installed it correctly. I started up the printer to make 50 copies of a document.  After about 25 copies it cut out.  There was a cartridge error #1203.  I pulled out the cartridge reinstalled it, unplugged the printer then after 2 minutes reconnected.  Went to maintenance to align the cartridge and got the same error message.  I don't know what to do next.  I don't have this hooked up to my CPU, I just use it to make copies and send faxes. Anyone have any solutions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: AIO 962

aronowaugh,

Error 1203 is a very interesting cartridge error. It means your catridges overflow even from brand new catridges after a several prints or right after you refilled the catridges. Check to see if ink are smeared on the holder where the contact panel with the cartridge

Dell Series 5 ink cartridges have a sensor in them that cannot be reset. Article on refilling Dell ink cartridges.

Dell Series 5 ink cartridges can be purchased at Staples, Walmart or Dell's Website.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos