Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 22nd, 2014 08:00

Changing Font Size on V525W

I can't find how to change the font size on my V525W printer. This started happening a few months ago and I have had to work around it by doing a cut and paste. It is waaaay to small when it prints out. Please help or out the door onto the drive it goes. Thank you.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 24th, 2014 16:00

kasue1954,

Internet Explorer uses a gear on the left side.

or

When you click on print preview, you'll see...

I use Mozilla Firefox and it is similar...

The when I click on print preview, I get...

Rick

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 23rd, 2014 09:00

kasue1954,

Your font size, what are you trying to print from? Your browser? Using Internet Explorer or another browser?

Rick

6 Posts

February 23rd, 2014 15:00

Thank you for coming on. I don't know what I am printing from. Most times I find an article on the internet that I like and I highlight it, then I do a control P. A little print screen comes up and asks me to choose my printer. It shows "preferences" also. I look all through preferences and I cannot for the life of me find the font sizes. I used to be able to select (on my old Windows ME) a font pitch from 8 - 18 or so and also the style of the font I wanted. I cant find these anywhere within "preferences"... Also, sometimes I receive an email that I want to print out and it prints out this tiny, tiny print, also. If my old Lexmark would have been compatible with this newer Dell, I would have been better off keeping it. Please help so I don't have to go pick up a cheap printer at Target. Thanks so much! Karen Bruce

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 23rd, 2014 18:00

Karen,

So you have a browser open, like Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

Click on file, print preview, you'll see...

Shrink to fit or other options from the drop-down menu. I have mine set for shrink to fit, but have found that 80% works to be a nice size. This controls how big the printer prints the page(s) from the browser.

Rick

6 Posts

February 24th, 2014 16:00

Rick, forgive me for being so blind, but where does it say "file"? I don't see that anywhere along the top of the screen. I tried doing the right click and a menu came up but there was no "file" on that either. I hope this isn't making you scream and beat your head against the wall.

6 Posts

February 24th, 2014 20:00

Thank you so very much! The pictures helped a bunch. I printed it all out so I can have it on hand. Thanks, Rick! Karen

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 25th, 2014 02:00

Karen,

Glad I was able to help.

Take care,

Rick

1 Message

April 13th, 2020 04:00

I think you are saying that changing font in printers, am I right ?

But you didn't cleared which software you are using for writing. If you have MS Word then there are a lot of fancy fonts presented in it. You have just select your written letters and change font from upper status bar.

If you are not using Ms Word then in your laptop/pc one application is presented which name is Notepad,

And you can also change letters in Notepad also. You have just visit here ( Copy Paste Fonts ) and write your whole application and paste it in your Notepad.

Laste take a print of your written application with fancy fonts.

I hope you got answer.

No Events found!