1 Copper

Re: Dell 1355cn Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)

Thanks for sharing. I tried to follow it step by step, but somehow I can not make my 1355cnw print from my MacBookPro, Catalina 10.15.2.

Both are in the same Ethernet network, using static IPs, and printing worked until I upgraded to Catalina. I can open the printers web page, have access to settings, even print a test page from my Mac. In the Macs printer & scanner settings, the Dell shows as a thumbnail, I can see the toner level etc.

But whenever I try to print from an app, I get an error message "Printing - The printer is not responding". And that is it - up to now I have not found a way to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
1 Copper

@Bolshevik Do you know if there is a driver out there that would work for a Dell C1760nw?  I am not able to get the C1765 to work.

0 Kudos
1 Copper

Thank you so much for your detailed instructions and my Dell printer is able to print again with Macbook.

0 Kudos
1 Copper

I also thought I could not use my printer with MAC OS Catalina, you need to delete your printer and add it again with the MAC AirPrint driver and it will work again with Scan and Print, greetings.

0 Kudos