Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 6th, 2009 03:00

Dell 3000cn Printer

1.) Does anyone know where I can download for free the Dell 3000cn Printer Service Manual? Or

2.)Can someone please help with this problem:

The Display show no letters, can't see the menu settings or anything.  The yellow caution light is on.

It has plenty of paper and when I press the cancel button it does nothing.  Of course when I try to print it does nothing.

I took these steps:

Unplug and printer (A one point I unplug overnight)  When it is first turn on, I hear the printer reset itself, I think it is relinging the toners

Checked for any jams

Open and closed all doors and lids

Remove and replace toners

AT THIS POINT ALL I HAVE IS A GREEN LIGHT ON THE LEFT AND A YELLOW LIGHT ON THE RIGHT

Could it be the main board

BTW I remove the drivers and relaced then, the computer states everthing is OK

Thanks for any Help!!!!!

September 29th, 2010 10:00

1.) Does anyone know where I can download for free the Dell 3000cn Printer Service Manual? Or

2.)Can someone please help with this problem:

The Display show no letters, can't see the menu settings or anything.  The yellow caution light is on.

It has plenty of paper and when I press the cancel button it does nothing.  Of course when I try to print it does nothing.

I took these steps:

Unplug and printer (A one point I unplug overnight)  When it is first turn on, I hear the printer reset itself, I think it is relinging the toners

Checked for any jams

Open and closed all doors and lids

Remove and replace toners

AT THIS POINT ALL I HAVE IS A GREEN LIGHT ON THE LEFT AND A YELLOW LIGHT ON THE RIGHT

I have the same problem on my 3000cn printer. I don't see a response. Is there a fix for this...

Thank you 

September 29th, 2010 10:00

Did you ever find a fix for this? I have the same problem....Thanks

No Events found!