Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 11th, 2010 11:00

Dell 962 AIO Printer with Dell Dimension 4700

Thank you for your response yesterday. I appreciate your working with me on this problem. You stressed the order in which the downloads are done and I was careful to follow the instructions about that. In looking again at where the files are located. I noted thay are located in "My Documents" I also added a comment to the name saved instead of making a folder. I also noted that they may have downloaded but were not installed. Is that possible? 

I did not have a winzip type program at the time in which to save or install them, but since then have added something called "Easyzip" from the web. Is it possible that I can transfer these files from "My Document" file to "C" drive and install under a different name or do I need to start from stratch?  If I need to start over, I am open to making a separate file, instead of adding to the name if that is a more efficient way of handling.

Also in the process I must have erased something from the original disc. which came with the Dell 962 Printer. In running through the process today, I received a message that the printer is not installed. It asked me if I wanted to intall the printer. I went through the steps and was given a message that installation could not happen because 'dbxDB5C.DLL' is missing and must be installed from the disc. received with the printer software.  Thank you again for your time. Any advice you have to offer is very much appreciated.

6 Posts

October 4th, 2011 18:00

I have the same model computer, printer and am experiencing the exact same problem.  I hope we can find a solution to tthis proble.m

No Events found!