Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 4th, 2009 15:00

Dell 968 AIO Printer - Printer Pipeline error

The truth hurts dell.  This printer is terrible and the lack of support for it is shameful.  Please don't delete my post again.

Basically what happens is when I go to print, randomly I get error messages saying there is a Printer Pipeline error. Then the printer doesn't print. Again this only happens randomly. I did a little research on this in the forums and other various websites, but I still don't have a solution to this problem. This is not a wireless 968 printer and the computer it is used on is a factory windows vista 32bit Basic, never had XP on it. All my windows upates are current, and I went into device manager to remove the printer and its files. I tried using Dell's driver page to install the firmware and driver for this printer, but still fails miserably. Please help me with this unsupported, unloved printer that dell has created and charged a lot of money to its customers.   I wanted to be a little more colorful with my words for all the aggrivation this printer has caused me, but unfortunatly Dell chose to delete my last post.

Much appreciated to anyone that can help me with this issue..  and as for Dell, I recommend to  never buy another dell printer ever again.

No Responses!
No Events found!