frustrated898
1 Copper

Dell Photo all-in-one printer 926

I purchased the subject printer with a Dell XPS M1530, I was unable to print anything from the printer, anytime when I tried printing, the sheet came out blank, even the alignement or test page. According to the pop up window after the print command there are still pages of ink available, everything seems to be connected and communicated properly. My warranty expired already, any suggestions I can try to fix this?

Thank you.

Frustrated

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
mardwal
1 Copper

Re: Dell Photo all-in-one printer 926

I would first try a test page from the printer - this would test to see if the printer is not printing at all or if the driver is possibly at fault. (you could also test by trying to copy a page)

If the pages are still blank, you could try running a clean on the cartridges - go to mainteance and hit select, press the right arrow until you are at 'clean cartridges' hit the select button and then a page should print.

If the test page or copy does show ink on the page, uninstall the printer and then reinstall it.

0 Kudos
Donna.Finney
1 Copper

Re: Dell Photo all-in-one printer 926

I would first try a test page from the printer - this would test to see if the printer is not printing at all or if the driver is possibly at fault. (you could also test by trying to copy a page)

If the pages are still blank, you could try running a clean on the cartridges - go to mainteance and hit select, press the right arrow until you are at 'clean cartridges' hit the select button and then a page should print.

If the test page or copy does show ink on the page, uninstall the printer and then reinstall it.

Now I got it, It helps me out of the problem, Thanks for your sharing! It's quite useful.
0 Kudos