Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

5 Posts

April 5th, 2022 15:00

Epson ET Ecotank, Windows 7 drivers?

Hey! My name is Jhony, and I work in the printing sector in Canada. For sublimation printing, I use an Epson ET Ecotank Printer. His drivers were not working when I connected to Windows 7, and my printer was shut off automatically. Please show me how to install the Epson printer driver for Windows 7.

April 6th, 2022 07:00

Not response about how to install window 7 driver in printer problem.

April 6th, 2022 08:00

My driver installation problem has not received an answer.                         

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 8th, 2022 04:00

This is the Dell printer Forum. Our Dell printers support page only list Dell printers. You should post your Epson printer issue on the Epson support page.

April 8th, 2022 12:00

@teresariley 

Go to printerflash for your problem.

April 8th, 2022 13:00

Hello! I am Milton Ross, and I live in Canada.I have a dell thermal printer. When I connect with PC or Laptops his drivers were not working when I associated with Windows 10, and my printer was turned down naturally. If it's not too much trouble, tell me the best way to introduce the Epson printer driver for Windows 10.

3 Posts

April 20th, 2022 03:00

In Windows, make sure your product is selected as the default printer and the correct port is shown in the printer properties. If you see any error message or your software does not install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.  OR try it in this way

1- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers > Device Manager.
2- Click Print queues to view the drop-down list. Find your printer model on the list and then right-click on its icon.
3- Go to the computer's Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
4- Reinstall your printer's drivers.

May 21st, 2022 19:00

Hey there!

Make sure your product is set as the printer software in Microsoft and that the correct port is displayed in the printer settings. You may not have software installation privileges if you receive an error message or your software fails to install effectively on Windows. Please speak with your system admin. Alternatively, try this approach.

To access Device Manager, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
To see the drop-down list, click Print queues. Locate your printer model in the list and right-click on it.
Select Devices and Printers from the Control Panel of your computer.
Reinstall the drivers for your printer.

Thanks

May 23rd, 2022 17:00

Hey there!

Make sure your product is set as the printer software in Microsoft and that the correct port is displayed in the printer settings..You may not have software installation privileges if you receive an error message or your software fails to install effectively on Windows. Please speak with your system admin. Alternatively, try this approach.

To access Device Manager, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
To see the drop-down list, click Print queues. Locate your printer model in the list and right-click on it.
Select Devices and Printers from the Control Panel of your computer.
Reinstall the drivers for your printer.

Thanks

49 Posts

July 31st, 2022 22:00

Download Epson Ecotank ET-2720 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista 32bit-64bit

Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer

Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier.

Epson Ecotank ET-2720 Driver Windows
This file contains the installer to obtain everything you need to use your Epson ET-2720 wirelessly or with a wired connection. This combo package installer obtains the following items: Printer Driver v2.60.01, Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.9.0, Easy Photo Scan, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan OCR Component, Epson Software Updater

Regards,
J Wick

No Events found!