Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 24th, 2015 17:00

Error 1203 AIO 924--I've tried all the suggestions...

Last night I got Error 1203 while trying to print. I also noticed the black cartridge was low, so I bought a new Dell Series 5 cartridge today. (Color is also low, but I don't use it). I put the new cartridge in today, and still get Error 1203. I went to the Knowledge Base and tried all that was suggested in the order given and nothing worked. I went to this forum and tried cleaning cartridges, unplugging power brick, turning printer off and on, reseating cartridges, etc--all the ideas that RockStar-Rick K had posted. Still getting Error 1203.

I think there is something wrong with the color cartridge, contacts or something in the printer itself. I can't afford a new color cartridge right now, and I don't use color anyway. Lots of red ink came off when I cleaned it, but now it's clean. I'd welcome help if you have other ideas than what's already been posted.  

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 28th, 2015 23:00

EFCgirlie,

Did you try new Dell Series 5 ink cartridges? Refilled and generic cartridges will sometimes give this error code? If the cartridge was new, then take to place of purchase for a replacement.

Rick

No Events found!