Ray Mallmann
2 Bronze

RE: My Printer will only print one page then I have to reboot the computer to print another

Jump to solution

It Worked for me too !

Doing a Happy Dance !

0 Kudos
PudgyOne
8 Krypton

RE: My Printer will only print one page then I have to reboot the computer to print another

Jump to solution

Ray,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

#DellRockstar

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012
#DellWorld 2015
#Dell EMC World 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

This is a Dell User Forum. I am a Dell user, just like you are.
0 Kudos
VargaFamily
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I'm running Google Chrome but my printer is doing the same thing.  Prints once and then stops.  Have to reboot to get it going again.

0 Kudos
Ray Mallmann
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Go in and look for the IE11 Update from back in November and Uninstall it.

I was having the same problem and it was driving me nuts. Started out of no where and I tried googling the problem to see what answers I could come up with.

It looks like uninstalling that Update has been fixing the problem for everyone.

Worked for me and I am Relieved. Thought I was going to have to buy a new printer

0 Kudos
phyllisv
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ANSWER!!! I was getting so frustrated -- it's great to be able to print more than one document at a time again!

0 Kudos
PudgyOne
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

phyllisv,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

#DellRockstar

#DellWorld 2012
#DellWorld 2015
#Dell EMC World 2016

0 Kudos
dogtare
2 Bronze

Jump to solution
Oops, my bad, I started a new subject. Uninstalling the IE update appears to have fixed the problem. My v715 would print 3 times before stopping. The update was installed 5/14/14.
0 Kudos
spa_bob
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I have same problem. Were you ever able to fix it?

Printer will print one page and then will not print any further. I have a wireless setup. I use Chrome as browser. 

0 Kudos
PudgyOne
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

spa_bob,

It doesn't matter if you use Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or another browser, if you have Internet Explorer 11 installed, it causes the printing problem.

Open Internet Explorer, click on Help, then click on About Internet Explorer. It should show the version there. If you have IE11, then go to control panel, Windows Update, Installed Updates, look for Internet Explorer 11. Click on Internet Explorer 11, uninstall.

Restart the computer, when prompted. Then see if your printer works.

Rick

#DellRockstar

#DellWorld 2012
#DellWorld 2015
#Dell EMC World 2016

0 Kudos
spa_bob
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I certainly appreciate the quick response. However, I don't have Internet Explorer installed on my machine.

0 Kudos