Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 19th, 2010 02:00

PETITION FOR DELL TO CREATE A920 PRINTER DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7!!

I discovered by searching other rants and complaints for A920 not being compatible for Windows 7, that there are hundreds of others with this same issue. After speaking to a 'tech rep' for almost 2 hours regarding this, he/she informed me that they are not planning on making a compatible drive and stated to me that 'my printer is 7 years old and it's time I got with 2010 anyways.'  Then after being so rude to me, insisted I purchase the v313 that I could have got for $50 with the new pc had we been told the correct information,  for $82... then later another rep offered it to me at a 'low cost of just $59.99 plus shipping and handling fees.. or I can get it for $59.99 plus $20  and I'll get Free ink.'   yes, those are real quotes as I have them saved from the live chat!

So Thanks to the poor Dell sales support service (they said a920 will work fine with new pc, which i informed will have win7, considering i bought it from Dell,) and to find once finally receiving new pc, that it doesn't and therefore losing out on the option to get a $100 printer for $49.99 with the bundle package...

And with my horror story, I am opening up a petition for Dell to make a driver for the AIO A920 printer so that it is compatible with Windows 7.

No Responses!
No Events found!