PudgyOne
6 Indium

Re: PRINTER PROBLEM! COLOR INK CARTRIDGE WON'T PRINT!!!

jweck,

The new Dell Series cartridge does not work, contact Dell.

Cleaning the Printhead on Dell AIO V313w, V515w, V715w, P513w, and P713W Printers

and

\

Troubleshooting Printhead Problems on the Dell AIO V313w, V515w, V715w, P513w, and P713W Printers

Try shking the Dell ink cartridges to make sure the sensor is loose.

The Printer Does Not Recognize the Ink Cartridge or Only Prints in One Color

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos
jweck
1 Copper

None of this worked. Funny thing though, earlier it said the color was at 1/2. Now it says it's low. Where did it go? No color was ever printed!! Hahaha, I think I'm being rippped off!!. This is going to be my last Dell experience. What is the phone number for Dell customer service, this is sooooo frustrating!! This printed is almost new.

0 Kudos
jweck
1 Copper

Still trying,,,,nothing!!!

0 Kudos
PudgyOne
6 Indium

jweck,

You said the porinter is almost new?

If the printer and/or cartridge is new, then contact Dell.

Rick

#DellRockstar

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

0 Kudos
MDScott03
1 Copper

Hello.  My name is Misty.  My printer just started doing the exact same thing to me.  I called Dell and they sent a new color cartridge and it still won't print.  My printer isn't even a year old!  Anyone have any other ideas?  I don't know if there is a warranty on this printer or not and if so, how long it lasts?  I guess I will have to contact Dell.  It has been an awesome printer til now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
junep4
1 Copper

Help! My printer (v515w) is doing the same thing! Have tried everything! New cartridge, cleaning printhead. I have a major project I have to do today an wont be getting done I guess. Is there anything else and is it a done deal?

0 Kudos
nolani118
1 Copper

My printer is doing the same thing I went from a 23 series to a 21 series from staples because I needed to get paper printer for class and didnt have time to order one from online..  would that have made a difference?

0 Kudos

nolani118,

That should not have made a difference, as long as they are Dell Series 21 cartridges.

Make sure the lip is in the correct position.

Cleaning the Printhead on Dell AIO V313w, V515w, V715w, P513w, and P713W Printers

Rick

#DellRockStar

0 Kudos
loulou612
1 Copper

Same problem as Marciabrady. Purchased both new black and color ink cartridges and still won't print in color. Followed all troubleshoot instructions and still won't print. If color print head dried out does that require a new printer purchase or is there a fix? Thanks.

0 Kudos
PudgyOne
6 Indium

loulou612,

If your printer is under warranty, contact Dell.

If your printer is no longer under warranty, members have purchased a REPLACEMENT PRINTHEAD HERE.

Rick

#DellRockstar

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

0 Kudos