rgbeard
1 Copper

Re: Paper Jam Regi 075-134 on Dell 3010cn

I also meant to say the error # on my 3110cn is 077-901. Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
llynster
4 Beryllium

I would recommend starting a NEW thread with the correct Model and error code, such as:

"3110cn laser printer, Error code 077-901"

Include any additional info such as what was happening just before the error occurred or anything else that seem relevant.

"the Llynster"

• CompTIA PDI+ Certified
  • all dell shop
  • internet connected via WildBlue satellite
0 Kudos
jerry505
1 Copper

I am having the exact same problem. Mine started after I had to replace the black toner cartridge housing.

I replaced the housing, got the machine back together and now it's giving me the paper jam and 075-134 error code.

I've checked the paper tray (MPF) and made sure the paper was all the way back, pulled the registration to make sure there were no obstructions and I checked all wiring connections to the registration.

Nothing has worked so far. Any insight would be helpful and appreciated.

0 Kudos
llynster
4 Beryllium

Was it the Black Developer Housing you replaced? Or just the black toner cartridge?

If the prior, did you happen to remove the Paper Handling/Registration Unit from the rear of the printer?

Does the error occur at power on, or only when you try to print something?

Try this:
1. Try printer something while shining a flashlight and looking inside the paper area towards the rear of the printer
2. Does the feed roller  turn?
3. While the feed roller is turning, does the back of the tray lift to meet the roller?
4. When the tray is fully lifted, does the feed roller actually contact and move the paper?

"the Llynster"

• CompTIA PDI+ Certified
  • all dell shop
0 Kudos
jerry505
1 Copper

It was the Black Developer Housing that I replaced and I did have to remove the Paper Handling/Registration Unit from the rear of the printer.

The error only occurs when trying to print. I've been trying to print a Settings Page as a test but have had no luck.

When trying to print the feed roller starts to turn, the back of the tray does start to lift but it stops before the tray is fully lifted.

0 Kudos
llynster
4 Beryllium

Does the feed roller make a complete revolution?

There are plastic guides on each side of the feed roller. When the tray lifts, does it get stopped by these guides and is not alllowed to lift any further?

"the Llynster"

• CompTIA PDI+ Certified
  • all dell shop
0 Kudos
jerry505
1 Copper

No, the roller does not.

It looks like the guides might be stopping the tray from lifting all the way.

0 Kudos
llynster
4 Beryllium

That's the problem...... and a common mistake. The plastic guides were not re-positioned correctly when the Paper Handler/Registration Assy was replaced. You probably see these guides pointed downward? They shouldn't.

Remove the PH/RA again and tilt the plastic guides until the square cutout on each guide fits into the bottom edge of the PH/RA as you replace it. If you don't understand, let me  know and I'll send you a picture tomorrow.

I'll also bet that sometime during the Developer Housing replacement process you wondered why you removed the PH/RA? It wasn't necessary.

"the Llynster"

• CompTIA PDI+ Certified
  • all dell shop
0 Kudos
jerry505
1 Copper

I'm pretty sure I understand what you're saying. If you could post a picture that would be great though.

0 Kudos
llynster
4 Beryllium

Here ya are..... (after the page opens, click the download link at the top right and SAVE to your hard drive)

"the Llynster"

• CompTIA PDI+ Certified
  • all dell shop
0 Kudos