Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 5th, 2013 13:00

V715W Printer printing problems

I am having the exact same problem and my computer is also like your Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit specs . Hi, I would like to jump on this thread, as I am having similar issues. I have read your other helpful posts and tried to follow the steps, "deleteprintjobs.cmd" etc. I have a V715W. I am running a HP Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 12GB RAM. My printer basically will run one print job, then the second job hangs up. It will make the sounds like it is about to start, but it never goes. I am willing to try anything and everything from scratch. I have Microsoft Security Essentials and Spybot. Wireless security is WPA Personal, TKIP encryption. Let me know what other info you may need. I will take no offense to you treating me like I know nothing about computers (I kind of don't)!!! Thanks!

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 4th, 2014 15:00

Michael,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

1 Message

June 15th, 2014 10:00

What was the solution?  I have searched this entire forum, everyone posting seems to have the same problem as I do & have been experiencing this problem since around late Nov, early Dec 2013......I keep seeing that the post has a "verified answer" but I never see an answer beyond delete the print job, restart the computer & start again.  But that doesn't work out when I'm printing from an online service that makes you restart each time the computer is restarted.

I have deleted printer jobs, restarted the computer, double-checked to see that my McAfee isn't blocking the printer, ran the troubleshooting tool.....I am at a loss, this is crazy that the only way to get something to print is to restart the computer for each page or 2.  

I also checked to see if I had IE v11, I do, but my computer is set-up for automatic windows updates....BTW, I too am on windows 7.  So, if I uninstall IE 11, what, if anything, do I install for IE?? 

I sure would appreciate some help here....I pay for an online membership to print customized cards, certificates, etc and I can't print a darn thing right now because of this problem.

Thanks

8 Posts

June 15th, 2014 11:00

Uninstalling IE11 should automatically revert you to IE 10 (at least it did for me).  Once I did that, the printing problem was completely resolved.

August 8th, 2014 11:00

Printer only prints webpages and the test page but not from the notepad or from any documents.

Change the text of the document to any color other than the black and try printing. If it works then remove the black cartridge and shake it well and also clean the nozzle of the black cartridge using a wet paper towel. place the black cartridge back and try to print, if that doesnt work then change the black cartridge as the black cartridge might have dried off. Replace the black cartridge and try printing. If that doesnt work then you might have to change the print head assy.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 20th, 2015 08:00

pbutler1,

In the back of the printer there are two tabs. Press the two pabs and remove the duplex unit. You should be able to pull out the paper there.

Rick

7 Posts

February 20th, 2015 11:00

I have another problem with my V915W printer.  It continues to shut down in the middle of a print job.  I have tried to troubleshoot it by powering down the printer and the laptop but it doesn't resolve the situation.  I have "restarted" the print spooler, still nothing.  It isn't printing anything now and of course I am in the middle of a presentation. 

4 Posts

February 20th, 2015 12:00

FYI  I threw My dell printer in the trash...Using a cheap brother work smart series and am thrilled.

Cheaper Ink, faster printing and great results overall for the last 6 months... Best move I ever made.

7 Posts

February 20th, 2015 12:00

That is not answering my question.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 20th, 2015 13:00

pbutler1,

Did you unjam the paper jam at the duplex unit?

Unplug the printer from the wall. Remove the power brick from the printer for 60 seconds. This will reset any error messages the printer is getting.

Rick

October 8th, 2018 00:00

I have also faced similar issues when we can upgrade my Operating System into the latest one it shows a number of an error message some of the device that can be connected which can be unable to perform there task as they can perform. For the fix of these bugs follow the steps that can suggest by HP Printer Offline Windows 10 they can provide the best answer for the problem thanks to them.

July 2nd, 2019 03:00

Our dell v715w  printer will not print color.   installed new color ink cartridge, deep clean and align the printhead.  still no color.

3 Posts

January 5th, 2021 03:00

If you are still facing the same problem, please follow the below procedure. It will hopefully solve the issue.

if nothing work, found a solution from workaroundtc give it a try.

• Right click "Start menu" then select "Settings"
  • From "Devices" select "Printers & Scanners"
  • Select your printer and click "Manage"
  • Choose Printer properties.
  • Check whether your printer has a noncolor option, and make sure that it isn't selected.

February 2nd, 2021 23:00

Many times its happend when you try to print anything but you cant print because of printing error and its show Flashing Error LED

May 14th, 2021 00:00

If you are still not able to fix printer paper feed problems  on your hp Officejet printer or any other printer, then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from printer assistants.

No Events found!