Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

AP

June 15th, 2009 06:00

"PC life warning"

Hello!

Our 2330dn printer keeps displaying the message "PC life warning".  Anybody know what this means and what we need to do about it? 

Many thanks!

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

There is nothing, that I see, in the Dell manual <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell> about that error message.  There is one about the "drum life" and maybe it's referring to that?

Many thanks for the speedy reply!  I think that's exactly it, our imaging drum is almost at the end of it's life.  I would like to be sure though, and want to print the printer settings configuration sheet as the troubleshooting advice tells me to, but I don't know how!  Do you know where I can find this info?

The owners manual that came with our 2330dn is for a 1710/1710n printer so not very helpful!!

Thank you :emotion-1:

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

June 15th, 2009 13:00

Click on the link that I put in my original post.  It will take you to the error message section but you can navigate to any section in the manual from there.

1 Message

February 7th, 2011 14:00

I'm having the same problem and I took your advice to change the drum but I'm still getting the "PC Life Warning" message. Any ideas?

1 Message

March 4th, 2011 13:00

Resetting the counter after replacing the drum will get rid of the message.  You can reset the counter by opening the front covers, press and hold the cancel button.

No Events found!