Highlighted
bbjnz
Bronze

Dell Data Safe On Line not working

I was using Dell data Safe on Line and while slow it worked. It then ceased to work I contacted support who tried to get it to work and now won't talk to me . I have paid a subscription for this and I now want my money back but now one will talk. Anyone having a similar problem

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Mary G
Diamond

Re: Dell Data Safe On Line not working

Make sure your one year subscription has not run out. Check your subscription here-- https://www.delldatasafe.com/

If your subscription is not renewed before it expires, your account will be deactivated and your data deleted. If you want to check your subscription end date, please click log into your web account. Your subscription end date is noted in the right-most frame of the My Account section. In any event, we will send you a reminder just before your annual subscription ends.

Since we are just users helping users here in the forum, you might need to contact Customer Service.

0 Kudos
muto
Platinum

0 Kudos
Fairdays
Copper

Yes. I just renewed Dell Datasafe for another year, increased by storage space too. The next day it stopped working. It doesn't connect. When I go online to see my last backup nothing shows up. I spent 90 minutes with a technician and she couldn't fix. it. i can see the error is listed as MS_2 and more details reveals its RW32. I suspect its a Dell datasafe failure as the final level of information refers to the program not reaching an account at DB but there is no one to email I may have to cancel my service and find another service.

0 Kudos
muto
Platinum

0 Kudos
bbjnz
Bronze

I finally got some one to listen. Also spent hours with support person but they could not get working. I have asked for my money back. They have agreed so waiting for the refund.

0 Kudos
bbjnz
Bronze

Thanks for info. Dell Data Safe just does not work now. I have asked for my money back so will try your suggestion.

0 Kudos
bbjnz
Bronze

Dell could not get to work so I have asked for my money back.

0 Kudos
muto
Platinum

0 Kudos

Not sure whether this will work, but despite being told by customer service on the phone that I could not get a refund, there is a link I discovered on the Account Info button when you log in to DataSafe on line that says Cancel Service.  I followed that, and it says I should receive my refund in 7 days.  Maybe they have added this option because they are getting so many complaints?

0 Kudos