Highlighted
dholden66
1 Copper

Re: 0x800ccc0f error outlook 2019 - works wired, error wirel

Jump to solution

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  I've got a new Alienware 17 R5 running Windows 10 Pro.  I have scoured the internet and YouTube since receiving my new computer in January and finally you have provided me with a solution.  I stopped my "Killer Network Service" and BAM! instantly sent mail from Outlook 2019.  Fantastic!  Thank you again!

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello, 

We know of an issue with older drivers for Intel wireless devices that may be causing the issue that you are experiencing. You can either update the drivers, along with the Killer Control Center here - https://support.killernetworking.com/download/killer-control-center/ or you can update your Intel Wi-Fi drivers from Dell here - https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=vg6m5. There is no 20.70.0.5 version of the Killer Network Service, but that is a very common, older Intel Wi-Fi driver version. 

If that doesn't resolve the issue for you, we encourage you to contact us directly here - http://support.killernetworking.com/submit-a-ticket/ - so that we can help you further!

-- Anthony with Killer Networking and SmartByte Support

Highlighted
belldaj
1 Copper

Jump to solution
Thank you both, much appreciated, I will attempt your recommendations in the next day or so. David
Highlighted
LozB
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I had the same problem as kk_1 and have spent days searching and trying out solutions that haven't fixed the send email error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook 365.

Dilbertdad you are a STAR!!!!

I am running a Dell G3 3779 x46 and it has installed SmartByte Drivers & Services 2.0.643 and when I stop the service emails are sent without problem but as soon as I start the service the error occurs.  This I think is the latest version looking at the link you have posted so looks like an uninstall for me as well.  As others have said, this is SHOCKING, the amount of time that has been spent resolving this issue has cost me dearly! Not impressed by Smartbyte

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Have you also updated your Intel Wi-Fi driver from here? https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=vg6m5

-- Anthony with Rivet Networks

Highlighted
belldaj
1 Copper

Jump to solution
Hi Anthony, Just a quick update to say thank you. I was not able to update the "Killer Control Center" as i received the err "Killer Performance driver Suite UWD cannot be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite.", I was however able to update the "Intel Wi-Fi drivers" to version 20.120.0.4 and this rectified the issue. Regards, David
Highlighted
RivetNetworks
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hey Belldaj,

You should be able to solve the "Killer Performance driver Suite UWD cannot be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite" issue by clean-installing the latest suite, using this guide - https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/clean-install-killer-control-center/. If you still encounter that error, make sure you also try the guide for using the Microsoft Fixit, linked at the bottom. 

Please note that this only applies to Killer Networking adapters, not SmartByte-related issues. 

Highlighted
Mordalo
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Actually, the latest version of smartbyte did NOT fix the problem I have a brand new Dell laptop.  A brand new Windows 10 load and a brand new Office 2019 load. NO OTHER SOFTWARE has been installed. Not even Antivirus. Email is my livelihood so that was priority #1.  I couldn't send emails so I hit the interwebz and stumbled across this post. After reading your response about the latest version resolving the issue I ran the dell update. It update the bios, chipset and smartbyte software all to the latest version.  Still couldn't send. I opened smartbyte and disabled Network prioritization and POOF!! I could send email. 

So no, the latest version still has an issue. 

Highlighted
RivetNetworks
1 Copper

Jump to solution

@Mordalo wrote:

Actually, the latest version of smartbyte did NOT fix the problem I have a brand new Dell laptop.  A brand new Windows 10 load and a brand new Office 2019 load. NO OTHER SOFTWARE has been installed. Not even Antivirus. Email is my livelihood so that was priority #1.  I couldn't send emails so I hit the interwebz and stumbled across this post. After reading your response about the latest version resolving the issue I ran the dell update. It update the bios, chipset and smartbyte software all to the latest version.  Still couldn't send. I opened smartbyte and disabled Network prioritization and POOF!! I could send email. 

So no, the latest version still has an issue. 

Did you also update your Intel Wi-Fi driver? We have found that the Outlook issue seemed to be due to some outdated versions of the Intel Wi-Fi driver when mixed with SmartByte. With the driver updated to the current version available from Dell, that issue should be resolved. 

Highlighted
KurtRayner
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thank you for sharing this!

Wasted more time on this foolishness than I want to admit... emoticon.Angry.title