Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 29th, 2011 04:00

Accu Weather Gadget for Dell Laptops

Hello,

If you people have noticed Dell has started giving an Accu weather gadget for the weather in all the new Dell Laptops, is there a way we can get them as they are amazing and give you the weather forecast , 5 day forecast , the time and date as well.

All help is appreciated

3 Posts

September 4th, 2011 09:00

the accuweather gadget is included with dellstage and can be accessed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather

7 Posts

October 19th, 2011 13:00

I got this gadget and just submitted that to a http server... if someone wants to download... help yourself and feel free to to spread anywhere... just download... extract to any folder and thats it!!! =)

www.fileserve.com/.../7GmDsd7

Cheers!!!

2 Posts

October 31st, 2012 10:00

this is it : http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&ved=0CHAQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ulozto.net%2Fx4YjanD%2Faccuweather-dell-widget-rar&ei=TEaRUNr6NaSPiAfYy4CoBw&usg=AFQjCNH1JkkOU_dhGkjZoFyB6xvCv6rSAg&sig2=WNmwGHN2h4tGlHW5uG2MLQ

November 12th, 2012 21:00

Hai Madhur please help me my accuweather widget provided by dell not getting transparent.

How to solve this problem?????????????????

565 Posts

November 15th, 2012 14:00

Hi SHABBIR ALI,

I apologize for delay in response.  Let’s try few steps and check if it would work:

1. What is the theme that Windows is set to?
  2. If it is Basic then transparency would not work and it would be disabled.
  3. If it is not Basic then, Right click Accu Weather.
  4. Click Opacity.
  5. Select the transparency that you want on the gadget.

Please post back the results.

3.7K Posts

August 29th, 2011 05:00

Hello,

If you people have noticed Dell has started giving an Accu weather gadget for the weather in all the new Dell Laptops, is there a way we can get them as they are amazing and give you the weather forecast , 5 day forecast , the time and date as well.

All help is appreciated

I use the htchome widget, and it's good.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

August 29th, 2011 07:00

There are several accuweather desktop gadgets available at the Microsoft gadget gallery. I use the WeatherMan gadget.

3 Posts

September 10th, 2011 19:00

here is screen cap update to latest version of dell stage or contact dell

I have the dell stage and it did not come with it, is there any other way i can get it ?? Also can you please post a screen shot of the widget if you have it

3 Posts

here is another screen cap showing path and file 

September 28th, 2011 15:00

Dell Stage software, once installed, go to All Programs>Dell Stage> Weather and it will put the weather gadget on your desktop. I just installed this on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with no problems - it also installs the Dell Stage software but you can set that to not autostart

1 Message

October 12th, 2011 15:00

I have a problem with that gadget I have to restore my system and I lost the gadget. What can I do?

7 Posts

October 16th, 2011 20:00

hi...

im looking for this widget since i re-installed my system.. but even i installing dell stage this widget has not been installed... could u upload that to any webserver to try it, or even so, upload your installation of dell stage for us???

Thank u very much! =)

3 Posts

November 27th, 2011 11:00

i have the xps 15z and this widget came with my laptop....the clock is an hour faster and i dont know how to change it do you know how?

7 Posts

November 30th, 2011 08:00

i have the xps 15z and this widget came with my laptop....the clock is an hour faster and i dont know how to change it do you know how?

roll your mouse over the program... then you will see an engine... and "configurations"... just insert your zip code and thats it!!! =)

No Events found!