Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 9th, 2013 14:00

Dell DataSafe Online files - unable to find my files

Hi, I recently had my Dell desktop PC crash at the same time as my subscription needed to be renewed. I renewed it by downloading an application on my sister's netbook so that I could access that information. It had been deactivated but said that my files would be kept for 30 days. So they should still be there. It shows on the home page that they are still there, but when I wanted to access the files to download some of them onto a flash drive, they do not show up on the link to access the files. Is this because I had to renew on another computer? Where are my files?

I plan to download them onto a new computer when I get one but still trying to decide what I want. In the meantime, I wanted to use some of the files I regularly used on a flash drive. PLEASE HELP!

I could not find any contact number or email on the Dell DataSafe Online website. There was a "contact us" link on the bottom of the page, but that was too confusing as to where to go from there when it went to the main Dell website. I found this forum today and am desperately hoping you can help. I had thought that saving my files online was a good idea in case something happened to my computer.

No Responses!
No Events found!