DELL-Larry R
4 Germanium

Re: Dell Support Center Error: Content not available

For those of you still getting the "content cannot be displayed" error, can you let me know if you do not have Roxio installed?  The software folks let me know that they found a Roxio patch for the Dell installed version of Creator 9.x that is supposed to fix the problem (when caused by the Roxio software).

Can those of you with Roxio and still having the problem post back with whether this fixes things for you or not?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
simonscowl
2 Iron

hi larry i tried doing the pm thing and clicked on send message but nothing happened seemed to want to start a chat.  however i don't know how to get this registry value, could you advise please?  iwent to control panel and typed it in but found nothing.

0 Kudos
simonscowl
2 Iron

hi went to regedit, hotkey_current_users and the rest down to users\username then nothing said profile only choice of dna agent, jobcache, logcache, message, runningjobs, sync. 

please advise next step.

0 Kudos
mjrycus
1 Copper

Hi Larry - Just sent you another message about your recommendation and needing to know the profile value in the registry for HKCU Software for the DSC. I haven't got a supportsoft folder under HKCU Software. What should I do? Mitch

P.S. My service tag is 7H306F1, running an XPS 420 under Vista Ultimate

0 Kudos
chiccorocks
1 Copper

Hi Larry! I just wanna say thanks again for the help. To report: I have not seen the error message again after uninstalling Dell Dock, so I just kept it that way.

0 Kudos
JoRene
2 Iron

I have had the same error and NOTHING wil enable the support software to run.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled any number of times and get the same error message that the content of the page is not available.  I even tried creating a new user and that didn't help either.  What is causing this?  When I first got my computer, the support software worked but there was un update to it and somewhere along the line it stopped working after I installed the update.  Any help would  be appreciated. I'm about ready to reinstall the whole os, but hate to do that for just one appication.

0 Kudos
Stevie923
1 Copper

Read your posts: I have a Dell XPS M1730 Windows Vista-SP2 paltform w/Roxio DE v10.2 (sans Dell Dock software).  I am still encountering the following Dell Support Center error message: "Content for the page is not yet available. Please clsoe this program and check again later." Please advise.  Can we schedule a remote session?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos