Highlighted
Nickmartell
1 Nickel

Fast Acces Facial Recognition Web Login

I have had nothing but trouble with the facial recognition software on my new Dell Studio laptop. I have updated the software, I have uninstalled and reinstalled from the Dell website (since there were no disks included) and I have gotten the Windows login to work but still can not get the web login feature to work. I have windows 7 and IE8, i've tried playing witht the security settings but if there is something specifically I need to do, i'm not sure. Strangely the web log in feature worked when I first got the computer and mysteriously just stopped, before I changed anything...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
svrep
2 Iron

Re: Fast Acces Facial Recognition Web Login

Hey Nick,

To the best of my recollection, I think that you actually resolved your issue in a different thread? Since I hadn't posted here yet, I thought it would be worthwhile to confirm. If I recall corretly you had a problem with McAffee anti-virus "eating" some component of FastAccess? It was either that or re-enabling the Add-On that FastAccess uses to interact with IE. Either way, I think I remember that we got it resolved and working well for you now. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos