Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

June 25th, 2010 11:00

Fastaccess will not recognise me anymore

Hey

I have a studio xps 16 and i am using fastaccess. in the start it recognised me but after a while it didnt seem to recognise me anymore.

is there any way i can get it to recognise me again?

3.7K Posts

June 25th, 2010 13:00

Hi, If you don't get any joy here, there is a link at the bottom of the page HERE, that might help.

211 Posts

July 8th, 2010 07:00

Absolutely. Any time you need to log into Windows, be sure that the video is visible and that there is a good, steady green "square" around your face. Be sure that square STAYS around your face as you type your password. This will allow FastAccess to acquire additional "biometric templates", or in other words to learn more about what you look like in your current lighting conditions. Never hesitate to log in manually if it's taking too long to recognize you. This is how the software learns and improves it's recognition performance.

Thanks to Robin for the link. Specifically, there is a link to an FAQ at the bottom of that page that many users find quite helpful. Right at the top of the FAQ (and in the help file as well) are a few other tips for getting optimal recognition that are worth reading through as well.

Let me know if I can help further.

No Events found!