Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

January 22nd, 2013 09:00

How to get Installer of Trend Micro Worry Free Business Services?

I have vastro 2420 model, bought just few weeks ago.

Without any backup disk beging created, i formated my laptop.

I also bought 'Trend Micro Worry Free Business Service' antivirus while buying laptop.

I didn't have installer disk of Trend, and now I am no clue how to install Trend on my laptop again.

I tried 'Dell Digital Delivery' and Dell Download center, i talked to technichal help, but all invain.

He also tried to fix my laptop by remotely controlling my laptop. After all this, Technical help call center executive said there is some server issue at Dell side that's why even Digital Delivery/Download center is not working.

Even after 48 hours, there is not news from Dell guys, and their server is still not functioning correctly.

Thank you in advance for help.

1.5K Posts

January 22nd, 2013 10:00

Hi kk1234567,

Welcome to the community.

You can download all the supplied software for the laptop from the link below:

http://bit.ly/9sK3DH

You need to register the service tag as new and then you can access the list of softwares supplied with the system.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

5 Posts

January 22nd, 2013 23:00

Hello Sandeep P,

Thanks for your prompt response.

If I remember correctly, I had a more than 30 minutes of call with you for the same issue. All the steps you yourself checked by taking remote control of my laptop and you came to the conclusion that there is some issue of Dell server that's why I unable to download Installer of "Trend Micro".

You asked me to do the same step after 12 hours or so (so that you check from backend team regarding server), even today more than 48 hours, your server is still not working.

In your reply to this query, you suggested the same steps, which is still not working.

If you feel to escalate to concerned team, pls, do as soon as possible, and let me know the time frame of solution.

However, as a customer, frankly, I should not be concerned about your front team or backend team or server, what I should be concerned is how can I get Installed of "Trend Micro" which I purchased with my Laptop.

Pls, suggest in this regard as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards-

5 Posts

January 23rd, 2013 08:00

Hello Sandeep P,

I am very very sorry to you. The executive with whom I had chat was not you. His name is something else.

Both names are very similar, so I thought it was you. I am really sorry, i blamed you without your fault.

Sandeep, pls, provide some solution to my problem.

Thank you very in advance.

I am sorry again.

Regards-

KK1234567

1.5K Posts

January 23rd, 2013 10:00

Hi KK1234567,

We truly regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Please let us know what exactly happens when you try to register on My Dell Downloads.

Also, Please contact me through a private message by clicking on my name highlighted in blue. 
On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide me your service tag and contact information so I may access your system records.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell
No Events found!