JeffPacker
1 Copper

My Dell Downloads gets me nowhere.

I reinstalled the integrated camera drivers and deleted the original Dell Webcam Central due to problems with the camera working. When attempting to reinstal Dell Webcam Central, I found that the My Downloads page on the Dell Website churned incessantly and did not return the My Download Locker page. I turned off my antivirus while trying to get this page to cycle, but it still returns no result. Is there any other way to get to a fresh copy of Dell's Webcam Central? 

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: My Dell Downloads gets me nowhere.

JeffPacker,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

I know they were having some issues with the File Library. Were you able to get into my downloads for your system? What system do you have?

0 Kudos
JeffPacker
1 Copper

Jesse,

Thanks for your reply. No, I have not been able to get anywhere. My downloads still is not working and I do not have the webcam central for my computer. I have an Inspiron 1564.

0 Kudos
Mary G
6 Indium

Make sure you are using Internet Explorer and not another browser and popups are unblocked.

0 Kudos
JeffPacker
1 Copper

I'm using MIE 9, popus are unblocked.

0 Kudos
JeffPacker
1 Copper

Can anyone suggest an answer. there have been no further replies and the web cam still does not work.

0 Kudos
pferm201
1 Copper

im having the same issue as well. nothing happens, ive used IE and turned off pop blocker and nothing still shows. turned off firewall and still nothing

0 Kudos
JeffPacker
1 Copper

I was able to figure it out for myself! Run IE in compatibility mode. Apparently Dell does not like IE9.