Highlighted
mathismart
1 Nickel

No Roxio burn preinstalled in my latest Inspiron N4110

I could not find this product preinstalled and even in the drivers support for my laptop. I found Nero Sync and I don't think it will help burning the discs and it  only meant for syncup. Please clarify.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
7 Plutonium

Re: No Roxio burn preinstalled in my latest Inspiron N4110

Check the Dell invoice and see if its listed on the invoice.  If Roxio is listed the "My Dell Downloads"  Click Me  it will be available for download.   It may be listed as "Sonic Solutions" as that is the parent company of Roxio, also the disc burning may be listed under Sonic if you click Start the All Programs.

Although this does not fix the potentially missing Roxio, the free and popular Imgburn CD/DVD burning is one option if you don't have Roxio.  Click Me

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with ASUS ROG Z170, i7 6700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.1 Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719dgf Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
mathismart
1 Nickel

Roxio is not listed in the invoice and there is no "my dell downloads" list found in the invoice. I always find roxio default in all dell 14R products and in my previous one as well.

0 Kudos
7 Plutonium

Click on the "Cllick Me" link to My Dell Downloads that I provided and if its there, you can download and install it.  That is a web site that Dell has for owners and any software, such as Roxio, should be available there.   Otherwise, you will have to contact Dell to see what happened, as we are only users helping users on here and can't help with any Dell software mess ups.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with ASUS ROG Z170, i7 6700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.1 Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719dgf Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos