Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 31st, 2010 09:00

Recover deleted Outlook mail

I don't usually use outlook as my primary email, but I just cleaned out my email items and forgot that I was storing a VERY important, 4 year old email there. I deleted items and then "emptied" my deleted items before remembering. I've done nothing since (other than check my recycle bin--nothing there), and I have not shut down.

Is there anyone who can tell me how to recover that email?? Thanks very much in advance. (Please note, I am reasonably educated on laptops, microsoft, etc., but I am NOT an IT tech by any stretch of the imagination).

Thanks again

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

January 31st, 2010 09:00

How you do this will be determined by the version of Outlook (or Outlook Express, which is it?) , the type of email connection (Exchange, POP3, IMAP, etc.), and the version of Windows you have.

Start here:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ha011165281033.aspx

11 Posts

February 11th, 2010 08:00

Some weeks ago I heard about an interesting tool,which I used and it solved my old problems with mails in a minute and without money-Recover Outlook.Software showed me one of its abilities: restore all emails, contacts, messages, tasks and calendars are stored on server, not on your PC.

No Events found!