bobmaybury
1 Copper

RE: Uninstalling FastAccess facial recognition software

Jump to solution

Please tell me how to get FASTACCES off of my new Dell PC.

Robert Maybury

0 Kudos
svtech15
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi Robert- The FastAccess software can be removed from the Windows control.

1.            Open the Windows control panel on PC

2.            Select Programs and Features

3.            Locate the FastAccess entry and double-click on it

4.            FastAccess installer/setup box will show- Press the next button

5.            Select the “Remove all config files”- Press next button

6.            Accept all of the prompts during the uninstall to complete the process

7.            Restart the PC once the uninstall process completes

Please contact the Sensible Vision support team if you need further assistance with uninstalling the software.  Support @sensiblevision. Com

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

can u please tell me how u do it

0 Kudos
Kyle XY
1 Copper

Jump to solution

@D Dishman

Thanks a billion trillion bazillion for your solution. It worked so perfectly. Was facing that issue from such a long time. Bless you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
tw4904
1 Copper

Jump to solution

If anyone has any serious trouble uninstalling this garbage, look up a tutorial on how to give yourself Full Privileges so you can delete files that you normally wont be able to delete. I cannot beleive how deeply rooted this dell **bleep** is. I was fine with a few programs at first. But then I ran into this Facial Recognition debacle and let me tell you. Sometimes bloatware can be just as bad as malware. And this is 100% just as bad. A program that can access your camera for facial recognition should not be that **bleep** hard to delete. It is SHADY and the fact that this has been an issue for 4 years goes to show how lazy and inconsistent Dell is.  I had to go farther than Dell Digital to get all the Dell gunk out of my system. The FatTrayMon file that came with the dell Facial Recognition was the root from what I understand. Now I deleted all  Dell software and my computer runs smooth like it should.

0 Kudos