Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 21st, 2011 19:00

Where to download Dell Touch Software Suite (Bug Garden, Dodge, DrumZone and TouchInstruments) for inspiron 2310 Touch Screen

Hi,

Where can i download the Dell Touch Software Suite that includes Bug Garden, Dodge, DrumZone and TouchInstruments ?

I have a inspiron 2310 Touch Screen and have reinstalled a fresh version of windows 7 64bit as i don't what to use the dell restore version. I have the files for the program files folder but the software doesn't function correctly or open full screen so i need the installation files.

Thanks

MVL

904 Posts

February 22nd, 2011 20:00

Hi

Here are the softwares you would need to install

Dell Stage-Touch Suite

Finger Tapps Stage

3 Posts

February 24th, 2011 05:00

thanks but none of those are the required software. First one is just dell stage (a bit like dell dock) but missing the actual touch software it links to and the second one is only sticky notes software.

January 25th, 2012 07:00

Wow a year later and noone from Dell or Dell community has managed to answer this question?!!  Seriously?!!  Come on folks it has to exist somewhere, I want my daggumm apps back like drumzone, Someone needs to get there rear in gear and figure this out!!!!!

Very disatisfied Dell Customer...

2 Posts

March 7th, 2012 04:00

I've just had to have my hard drive replaced by Dell as the one that came with my computer (also the 2310) was faulty. So I lost all my apps like drumzone etc. I've had to call technical support to get everything loaded back on my computer as it doesn't want to work with the Dell Downloads site. But when I asked the guy on the phone about the touchscreen games, he said that they are part of an ever-changing promotion games bundle that they send out with their new computers, and so they don't have access to it - i.e. the support guys at Dell can't download it to your computer, and it won't appear in Dell Downloads either. Not good :(

March 15th, 2012 17:00

dell customer support sucks, plain and simple.

No Events found!