Highlighted
khaphuc
1 Nickel

cannot install Dell datasafe local back up

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: cannot install Dell datasafe local back up

Hi Khaphuc,

Please contact me through private message by clicking on my name highlighted in blue. On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide your service tag and contact information (as mentioned below) so that I may access your system records to assist you further.

• System Service Tag No.:
  • Registered System Owner's Name:
  • Shipping address:
  • Telephone number/s:
  • Email address:

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our Support Site .

0 Kudos

Hi Khaphuc,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to my post.

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our Support Site .

0 Kudos
khaphuc
1 Nickel

Hi Babita S,

Thank you for your enthusiasm support. Two day ago is the busy day with me because I must reinstall win 8 and all software for my working, so I cannot check my email.I have already click in your name but I just seen 5 tag, Profile, Activity, Friend, File but no see develop icon. My service tag is <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> .I bought my laptop from a laptop store in font of my university. I try to find which Dell country of my laptop and see it from Dell Hong Kong, I from Vietnam. But Dell Hong Kong doesn't have support by chat, so I don't want contact them again. Please give me a help, thank you very much.

Thanks and Regards

Kha Phuc

0 Kudos

Hi Khaphuc,

Thank you for your reply.

I have sent you a private message requesting you for details in order to proceed further with troubleshooting the issue. Kindly respond with details requested for.

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

0 Kudos
khaphuc
1 Nickel

how can I read this message?? where I can find it?

Thank you very much for your support.

0 Kudos

Hi Khaphuc,

Thank you for your reply.

I have sent you a private message again. Please check your Inbox and respond with details requested, through private message only, so that I may assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

0 Kudos
Henery De
1 Nickel

RE: cannot install Dell datasafe local back up

Yes, i can suggest you with "Ahsay backup software" as Ahsay™ VMware backup module is designed for using in conjunction with AhsayOBM for fast and secure backup of guest virtual machines in VMware vSphere (ESX / ESXi), Server, Workstation, Fusion, and Player. VMware vCenter is supported by the latest AhsayOBM. Therefore, backup can be done with or without vCenter, depending on your configuration. VMware vCenter supported.

0 Kudos