Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 23rd, 2012 19:00

dell battery metter

I am using one dell inspiron N5110 laptop, i want to install dell battery metter solfware for it now, but i can not find out and download it, can you help me. thank you very much

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

May 24th, 2012 14:00

Dell Quickset R314287.exe is available on the drivers and downloads page. You should have installed all other system drivers for this system, if you haven't then do so now as you may hinder your computers performance without them.

105 Posts

May 28th, 2012 19:00

Hi Namvu,

Welcome to the community,

ftp.dell.com/.../r314287.exe

The above link is for the quick set utility which will help you use the multimedia keys with the help of “Fn” key. To check battery health you need click on "start" type "power options" and on the top left side window you will find that out. Also you can check it from windows mobility center.

Glad to assist,

Ravi Mohindroo

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com/

3 Posts

May 28th, 2012 19:00

thank you, can you suggest me some good software for my computer (dell inspiron n5110)

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

May 29th, 2012 00:00

Yes follow my wiki Recommended Software for Microsoft Windows I have listed what I deem good software, most which is free.

105 Posts

May 29th, 2012 12:00

You are welcome,

You can try to log on to

smartsource.dell.com/.../Welcome.aspx

You can use your dell account credentials to log in, if you do not have an account you can create one, it hardly takes a few minutes. From here  you can download the applications listed in the link for your computer.

(The link I gave you has the most of the applications that were shipped to you with the system)

Glad to assist,

Ravi Mohindroo

Social Outreach Professional

You can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com/

1 Message

June 21st, 2012 02:00

you people are sooooo help full

thanku

:emotion-15:

2 Posts

March 18th, 2013 04:00

Do you want your laptop run well at any mobile place ? The Follow suggestions will help you protect your laptop battery life.

Here's How:

1. Before using the new battery, Please read the Dell Inspiron N5010 battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully.

2. When charge your battery first time, Please fully charge 12 hours. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.

3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time.

4. When charge the Dell Inspiron N5010 battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.

5. Dont put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff to make battery short-circuit and so on.

www.gooarea.com/dell-inspiron-15r.html

www.gooarea.com/dell-inspiron-n5010.html  

No Events found!