Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 9th, 2013 14:00

dell inspiron 1545 reset help

my baby brother unplugged my computer while using it and it shut off (its battery is bad) and i turned it back on and everything is gone and reset, except for the password, but my password wont work.   i dont care if i get the stuff back that was lost but i need to completely format or reset the computer.

-im completely locked out and cant login to reset

-id like to COMPLETELY reset and format the whole entire system

-its a dell inspiron 1545

2.6K Posts

January 9th, 2013 18:00

Hello Devin87M,

By your issue description I understand that you are unable to log in to  windows. In order to assist you further, I would request you to private message me the system service tag so that I can confirm the details of the system and help you with the troubleshooting steps. To private message, click on my user name and click start conversation. 

Please write back, I'd be glad to assist you further.

2.6K Posts

January 13th, 2013 01:00

Hi Devin87M,  

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please write back. Other community members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

3 Posts

February 24th, 2013 14:00

im having the same issue. locked out of 1545, laptop ignores reinstallation disk, ignores f2 and f12 prompts. i have no idea ho this happened. please help!

thanks

annie

No Events found!