Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 12th, 2022 20:00

office 2021 ordered but not installed

Can't find any evidence of Microsoft Office 2021 installed on my new Alienware R5 laptop. Pity really. Operating system is up to date and my invoice is clearly labelled for it but the steps required to activate it aren't valid for the How to videos...

3 Posts

January 13th, 2022 12:00

I think its important to follow up on these sorts of posts and let folks know that the issue I was having has been resolved and well done by both the software support folks and Dell. I'm pleased to be able to say that they provided some excellent post sales support for me and were responsive to my needs.

Thanks

3 Posts

February 19th, 2022 12:00

They absolutely did help me get it solved and very happy with it since. You’ll need to reach out to Microsoft to verify the software purchase for installation and they’ll remote connect with your permission and get it done fairly easily. I got very helpful support from both parties.

1 Message

February 19th, 2022 10:00

Did they resolve your issue? when i called Dell support, i was told to contact Microsoft which was zero help. if i knew it would be like this, i could have saved $325 for Office Professional 2021.

Update = My issue is resolved. I was able to download and install Office 2021 from Microsoft on my laptop.

No Events found!