hamza.fayyaz
2 Bronze

EMC Technology Architect Certification Optional

Has the technology architect certification requirement for the partnership has become optional or not?

or is it mandatory for the gold partnership

regards,

Hamza

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KEHutchinson
4 Tellurium

Re: EMC Technology Architect Certification Optional

Hi Hamza,

There are Technology Architect certifications required in the new Business Partner program for Gold and Platinum members, but the status of how many each partner needs would be answered by their management. You can find links to more information about the program in the new Partner Portal here: https://www.emc.com/auth/partnerportal.htm. Please note that you will need to log in with your Partner account to access this site.

0 Kudos
hamza.fayyaz
2 Bronze

But I have heard from an EMC guy that this paper has become optional for partners just 1 month back

0 Kudos
Jim_Hegner
3 Argentum

Hi

I Will have to agree With Kate. TA is a requirement for gold partners. But In most cases gold partners Wad already premium partners and have All required certifications.

Get your partner account manager from EMC or your partner central superuser to do a check on what Tour Company is required to do. Both has access to GAP reports that clearet shows what you May be missing to achieve gold status next year.

If fact are that you need more TA certifications remember the deadline is november 30th.

Hope This helps.

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
4 Tellurium

Hi Hamza, I have sent you a private message with more information that should help you.

0 Kudos