debasishghosh
2 Bronze

How to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Wrongly I have purchased one voucher for EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher on 3rd September 2013 but it I need the voucher for EMC Proven Certification exam voucher for E20-547. Both price are same (200 $).
Anybody please suggest, how to change the voucher EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher. Please suggest..

Thank you.

Regards,

Debasish Ghosh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ddProven
3 Argentum

Re: How to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher?

Jump to solution

You should contact Education@EMC.com. Let them know exactly what you have stated here. They will be able to contact the two different teams and see what can be done to refund the fees paid for the IIG exam voucher and the Proven Professional team to purchase a new voucher. Note this may take several days. I would guess that IIG would need to contact Pearson VUE to cancel the voucher you purchased. Good luck with your exam.

ddProven

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Zane1
2 Bronze

Re: How to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher?

Jump to solution

Try proven professional

0 Kudos
debasishghosh
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I want to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group certification exam voucher to EMC Proven Certification exam voucher..what should I do?

0 Kudos
ddProven
3 Argentum

Jump to solution

You should contact Education@EMC.com. Let them know exactly what you have stated here. They will be able to contact the two different teams and see what can be done to refund the fees paid for the IIG exam voucher and the Proven Professional team to purchase a new voucher. Note this may take several days. I would guess that IIG would need to contact Pearson VUE to cancel the voucher you purchased. Good luck with your exam.

ddProven

View solution in original post

debasishghosh
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response.

Already I have sent an email to concerns. Now I am waiting for reply. How long, it will take?

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Debasish Ghosh

0 Kudos
ddProven
3 Argentum

Jump to solution

Not sure how long this would take (I work with a different team). I would guess several working days since it involves a 3rd party vendor (Pearson VUE). We sent a note to the IIG team as well as the Education Services team.

debasishghosh
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you Sir..

Just for your reference, my details are as follows:

Name: Debasish Ghosh

Email: debasish.ghosh@mpsinfotech.com

Registration ID: 497562, Date : 3rd September 2013.

If you need any more details, please let me know.

Regards,

Debasish Ghosh

India

0 Kudos