Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

5 Posts

May 20th, 2022 11:00

Does anyone know any good contacts for RecoverPoint licensing?

As we bought a Dell RecoverPoint Solution with our Dell HCI solution Dell has been unable to fix our licenses until up to this date. We bought RecoverPoint based on the number of VMs we wanted to protect. So we bought 23 x 15.

Now after some back and forth the licenses are in the digital locker but if we try to activate them we will be directed to the Dell EMC website where we can only select licensing by Node and not by VM.

Dell support is unable to fix that issue it seems and we are now running in production with an unlicensed solution. Hence if there is a limit in there that will stop it from working after a number of days we are screw.  ed

Aside from that it shouldn´t take weeks to fix this and just give us the correct license file.

So does anyone have a better solution with a contact who has a clue about things and not the helpdesk in some country far away. I see some Dell EMC guys responding here from time to time.  So maybe i get lucky here.

And yes i just tried calling the support after 18:oo which should bring me to the support stateside if i call from Germany but alas ... "We are experiencing technicall difficulties and cannot transfer you at the moment".

Originally it says ""Aufgrund technischer Probleme kann ich sie derzeit leider nicht weiterverbinden. Wir arbeiten daran unseren Service so schnell wie möglich wiederherzustellen."

Any insider contacts would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

elapuc

No Responses!
No Events found!