Highlighted
3 Silver

How to configure CLR with 3 VNX Storages at 3 different Sites

How to configure CLR with 3 VNX Storages at 3 different Sites.One Storage at DC,One stoarge at NEAR LINE & another at DR.CDP is to be configured with DC & NL site and CRR with DR.Where we will create the repository volumes?As far I know we should create Reposity volumes at DC & DR site.Pls. let me knwo the procedure to configure CLR with Zero Data Loss and what is the pre-requisite for it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: How to configure CLR with 3 VNX Storages at 3 different Sites

You will need fiber extented from DC to NL.  This will be a "local" synchronous CDP type of copy.  Repository volume and RPA cluster located at the NL site.  This will have to be a low latency connection will sufficient bandwidth to avoid application performance impact.  You may want to do the initial copy as async then switch it to sync.

NL to DR will be the async CRR copy most likey over IP.  You will also have an RPA cluster at this site with a local repository volume.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 Silver

Need more clarity on your points pls.

Since my Primary storage is at DC site still will I have to create Repository volumes at NL site storage ?

Data at DC site will should be configured with Zero Datat Loss in the Storage available @ NL site.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Devdutta,

Please help share your mailid

Need your contact to discuss on your query above and the solution.

Kiran

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 Silver

Regards,

Devdutta Mohanty

Sent from handheld device,excuse for typo error if any

0 Kudos