Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 11th, 2016 07:00

tool to report the status of recover point and healthcheck.

Hi ,guys

I want to create some reports and informs on recover point 4.1 ; I have get  reports from mitrend but the information is very poor , confused and incomplete. What kind of tools should use to improve my reports.

I found only this:   BCSD

Thanks.

1.1K Posts

May 11th, 2016 08:00

You need to be capturing the output from the detect_bottlenecks CLI command and also using the csv output from the export_consolidated_statistics CLI command and using it in conjunction with the Long Term Statistics Tool which is available on EMC Online Support under RecoverPoint.

Regards,

Rich Forshaw

Consultant Corporate Systems Engineer - RecoverPoint & VPLEX (EMEA)

Data Protection and Availability Solutions

EMC Europe Limited

Mobile: +44 (0) 7730 781169

E-mail: richard.forshaw@emc.com

Twitter: @rw4shaw

EMC Europe Limited

Registered in England with Company No. 00990752 Registered office address: Level 1, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London C2A 2EG

The information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is intended only for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received the e-mail in error; please delete it and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 11th, 2016 10:00

I solved my problem

Best Regards.

No Events found!