Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2011 11:00

How We Can Help You - Solution Reviews

Greetings,

Do  you have an SAP solution in your head that you want to run by  someone to get another set of eyes and some great recommendations?   Well, that's one of the great features of the SAP Community here  at EMC.  Tell us about your solution with as much or as little detail as  you can provide and members of the ECN community (specifically the EMC  Solution Design Center) will provide you an analysis of your solution  that includes overall feasibility, recommendations, references, and next  steps.

This  is a great service to ensure that what you're trying to accomplish fits  in with EMC Best Practices.  The best part is all you need to do is  post your solution in the discussions and we'll start working on it  immediately.  We're finding that the forum approach works amazingly well  for this kind of service for a couple of reasons.  First, it's  flexible.  You can provide as much information as you feel is  appropriate.  If we need more information we can ask for it.  Second,  these discussions benefit everyone.  The discussions are held in the  community and are searchable.  That means that perusing these forums can  give you insight into other ways EMC is helping out in SAP  environments.  Lastly, forums make communication easy.  Everyone has a  record of the discussion so it's easy to summarize what's going on with  the solution review.

We're here to help you!  Don't hesitate to post your solution and any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Rob Tacey
Solution Design Center
Solution Enablement Team
EMC² Where Information Lives
617-794-1839

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 28th, 2011 16:00

Rob, great offer to help... although I'd like it even better if it said SAP solutions instead of Oracle... can you update it and re-post?    Thanks! Doug

98 Posts

July 29th, 2011 05:00

Oops!  Missed one.  All fixed.

Rob

August 11th, 2011 06:00

Hi Rob - This is great! If we can use this forum to reach for people to help us review solutions and bounce ideas I think is fantastic.

I am on the field selling and I must say that sometimes even a quick review is extremelly important to all of us. Please if you have some ideas of how we should engage resources would be great. I personally could use this forum's help for sure so I won't be shy of posting here. I just want to make sure I do it properly.

Thanks again for the great work you and the team are doing here.

98 Posts

August 11th, 2011 08:00

Everton!

We're pretty flexible about our solution reviews.  Just provide us as much detail as you can in a new thread and someone from the Solution Design Center will engage and work with you to ensure  your success.  The more information you can provide, the better we'll be able to help you but we're more than happy to do a quick "What about this?" type evaluation as well.

We're here to help.

R.

98 Posts

October 7th, 2011 06:00

Bumping this one.

The Solution Design Center is here to help you!

Rob

No Events found!