Malini1
2 Iron

Where in the world are you?

Tell us about yourself:

Who are you?

Where are you based?

What organization do you work for?

What is your favorite holiday destination?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
27 Replies
Malini1
2 Iron

Re: Where in the world are you?

Hello, my name is Malini. I work in Operations at EMC in the US - specifically, Massachusetts. My favorite holiday destination is Vienna. A place I'd like to go but haven't been to as yet is Mongolia.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CarolCal
1 Copper

I'm Carol.  I work at EMC in Massachusetts, and I live in New Hampshire.  I like to travel to Miami, FL for winter holidays.  My favorite place to visit so far is anywhere in Italy.
0 Kudos
raulporras
1 Copper

Who are you?

Without getting philosophical: I'm Raul Porras.

Where are you based?

Hopkinton, MA

I'm an SAP Solutions Consultant at the EMC Global SAP Solutions Practice. I focus on developing (and talking about) "Solutions" that are SAP specific and showcase the value of EMC products and services.

One that I've never been to before. However, for the last five years it has been my home country of Venezuela.

0 Kudos
Malini1
2 Iron

Thank you, and welcome to the EMC-SAP Ecosystem Community.
0 Kudos
Patty3
1 Copper

I'm Patricia (Patty) Ward and I work from Hopkinton.  I'm in EMC Product Management, and I focus on partner enablement with EMC platforms.  Much of my time is spent on the "Journey to the Private Cloud" as it relates to companies such as SAP.

My favorite holiday destination is Amsterdam in Holland.  My grandparents migrated to the US from Holland shortly after they were married, and I enjoy hearing the Dutch language since it was part of my early upbringing.

0 Kudos
Karla2
1 Copper

My name is Karla and I've been marketing high-tech for way more than half my life - what does that say about me? Hmmm...

I've lived in Massachusetts for over 14 years now but I still feel like a visitor. The paradox is - I'm a country girl that loves the big city - New York City that is, There is no place like it on earth.

I love to travel by air, by boat, by car, by train, even by foot. My favorite destination is the next one.

0 Kudos
Malini1
2 Iron

Thanks and welcome, Patty. Nice to have you on board.
0 Kudos
Malini1
2 Iron

Hi Karla,

Sound like you are a born traveller - or perhaps a wanderer Super!

0 Kudos
Raayman
2 Iron

Hey Folks.

Here goes:

Who are you?

Well, my name is Bas, currently 29 years old. I'm a technical support consultant.

Where are you based?

Germany, I live in a place called Sinsheim, and I work in place called St. Leon-Rot which is near Walldorf.

SAP

There are many, but I really like USA as a holiday destination, especially the west coast. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities just because of it's flair.

Looking forward to reading more in this ecosystem.

Bas

0 Kudos